- Please do not attend classes if you are or have been experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend classes if you have traveled outside of Canada or in an area with a travel advisory within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend class if you have cared for or had any close contact with any persons who reasonably have suspected symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Instructors/staff will be self monitoring for symptoms and will be required to stay home if feeling unwell.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know immediately.
- All members have the ability to re-schedule classes due to medical circumstances as per the terms and conditions of the membership agreement.
- During the warmer months all classes will be held outdoors rain or shine.
- Class sizes are limited to ensure enough space for 2 meters distancing at all times. Each member’s designated personal workout area will be at least 2 meters apart.
- Limit bringing additional personal belongings unless you need them for your class. All of your belongings will stay with you in your designated workout area.
- Members will bring their own hand weights and exercise mats. There will be no sharing of equipment. These two items will be the only equipment used in each class.
- Members are advised to bring their own filled water bottles. Bring enough water as you will not be able to refill a used cup/bottle. We encourage everyone to bring their own personal hand sanitizer.
- Limit restroom use – we ask that members please use the restroom at home prior to attending class. In the case that you must use the restroom, please follow the location’s COVID-19 protocols. Please also arrive to class in your workout clothes as to limit the use of the restrooms.
*Results may vary from person to person
© Copyright 2007 - Body Buster Inc. All Rights Reserved.